Thursday, May 10, 2007

Victim's Eye View... or... Yes, but will it puree a HandiCam?


I have to tell you, I'm getting a little tired of cheese these days. Not just any cheese, but a specific kind: Cheddar. Mind you, I'm not getting tired of eating it, but rather of watching it age, a la Cheddarvision. A lot of attention has been paid to this one particular wheel of fromage maturing away in Somerset (I'm sure it will sell for zillions once it's finally done), and while it pleases me to no end that so much attention is being paid to an artisanally produced food product, I think the time has come to move on to a new, infintely more entertaining internet phenomenon: Will it blend?. Now here's a product testimonial! Sure, it's a marketing gimmick, but it's good for a laugh. Check it out.

No comments: