Sunday, March 20, 2016

Food Cart Project Part XL: Odds & Ends

So it's getting down to the last few bits & pieces before the cart gets moved to its new home at Piedmont Station. This weekend was about plumbing (as will be next weekend), among other random tasks. As you can see here, I've installed the esophageal tubing. This is the tubing that leads from the hose door to the fresh water tank:


I also installed the grommet on the gray water tank, which will accept the ABS pipe that drains the sinks...


I got the first of that ABS manifold glued up as well:


The last of the awning lock hardware has been installed:


And, since I know I won't be serving out of the side window for the forseeable future, I put up some more shelving over it. If you squint, you can see that I installed a length of 2x4, painted white, with a bracket to support the middle of the shelf. At this point, I have a pretty good amount of storage in this thing...


Needless to say, things are moving right along. I'll post up some more photos once the plumbing is finished, and of course after that, I'll document the move. Stay tuned!

No comments: