Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged: The Six Word Memoir

I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone asked me to write my memoir... This meme's been circulating through the Medieval Literature arm of the blogosphere, and came to me by way of a friend from way back name of Dr. Virago over at Quod She. So without any further ado, my six word memoir:

"Something seemed askew about it all..."

The next order of business, of course, is to pass it along. So... the following bloggists are hereby ordered to sum up their complex personalities and meandering life experiences in six words:

Patrick and Holly at Hen Waller
Jesse at Corduroy Orange
Nina at Sweet Napa
Shuna at Eggbeater
KAB at Good Stuff NW
Food Dude at Portland Food and Drink and last but not least...
The anonymous freak responsible for Guilty Carnivore (his photo and profile serve only to suggest that he may or may not be a Vietnamese-American pimp with dodgy taste in pop culture and a monkey named Macanudo on his back)

Forthwith, the instructions for the meme:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere. (Note: I have no idea who the originator was, but Dr. Virago was tagged by New Kid on the Hallway, who was in turn tagged by Dr. Crazy. You can follow it as far back from there as you like.)

4. Tag five more blogs with links (Okay, so I tagged seven; I didn't want anyone to feel left out).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tommy--I followed through; my memoir is at http://corduroyorange.com/?p=293
And to make up for the statistical anomaly of you tagging 7, I only tagged 3...

Tommy said...

Word, Jesse. Now let's see if the rest of those slackers come through...

Kathleen Bauer said...

Slacker no more. Just posted it.

Tommy said...

Nice work, KAB. Incidentally, I just discovered that the six word memoir idea originated with a storytelling related online magazine called Smith.